Following the lead of some bloggers who I read, I’ve decided to do a Friday Five today.
The following are five things that you probably didn’t know about me.
You probably really don’t care, either, but there it is.
1. I am hoping against hope that Monkey in the Middle loses his tooth while I’m at work today. A slightly wiggly tooth I can deal with. A wiggly tooth that is barely hanging by a nerve gives me a totally icky feeling in the pit of my stomach and completely creeps me out. Some mom, huh?
2. In the spring, I outlined my next three novels. All that was left to do was fill-in, write some dialogue and background and that would be it. I made a summer goal of writing for an hour a day. We’re closing in on August and I haven’t written a single word.
3. I’m thinking about buying a used violin or cello from eBay and teaching myself to play this fall. It is the one instrument that I always wanted to learn how to play and never did.
4. One of my favorite sounds in the world is the sound of a typewriter. I think if I had a typewriter, I would have written those three novels this summer…correction tape and all.
5. I am, right now, completely obsessed with Eminem’s new song and just about lose control of the van trying to turn it up every time it comes on the radio.
And there you have it.
Whether you wanted it, or not.